A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Frustrating and Embarasing

So today I really tried to push it that little bit harder a the gym and after yesterday I think I did pretty well,
Because I managed (according to my fitbit) to make over 19000 steps by the end of yesterday, which is pretty good really.
Any way so I've done my weights downstairs of the gym and am now on the Elliptical 39 minutes in and I go to reach for my drink and managed to catch the wire to my earphones which is connected at the other end to my phone.
Before I know it the ear phones were ripped out of my ears and also trying to pull the connector out of the phone which leads it to fall with a boom (ok slight exaggeration) to the floor,
I guess I should be grateful that it didn't get tangled up with the peddles or even worse brake my phone
Any way as you can imagine it was frustrating,but with other ladies around me this morning I was not sure what to do, I mean do I stop and pick up only o start up again or do i keep peddling for a few more minutes? And make the situation more obvious.
so I figure i would work and then after about two minutes got down and causally picked my phone up and then went and moved on to another machine,
Needless to say I hit the store an invested in  a new set of ear that clip around your ear (my old ones would  keep  falling out
What do think  you would   do?

No comments:

Post a Comment