A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A good Work out

Well I tried to get up a little earlier this morning so that I could get to the gym a little earlier so that I can spend a little extra time at the gym with out feeling rushed (as mad as that is) realistically I have plenty of time but it actually worked out pretty good


Not only did I spend longer at the gym but here we are at 8.30am and I'm already at 9000 steps so very close to my 10000 step goal on my fit bit, and with all the house work I have to do today I am pretty sure I will Crush it.
Taking my Youngevity Cardio drink in the morning really gives me that extra kick I need to get going.
So after I did the weight machines on the main floor I went upstairs and hit the Elliptical. and instead of doing my usual 30 mins I did 45 going between a level 8 and 9.
I still have the farting issue when working out which I am not sure whts going on there guess I will have to look in to that. But in all reality I am passed worrying because they dont stink and the other ladies working out around me are all plugged in to their tumes so if they are noisy no one would hear.
I got done I still did not look like no super model, in fact quite the opposite lol

         


but I guess I shouldn't put myself down to much because with as much fat as I am carrying and it being so early this look is not so bad... Although I cant help but look around and see all these other people managing to look a lot better than this but such is.

any way this is where I am at


Hopefully that number of strides will go up but for right now I am pretty happy with my self because thats a lot better than where I was a few weeks ago which was 0 because I was not working out or anything.

Well here i to a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment