A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Why so Early..

Yep I get up at 4am and hit the gym... Call me crazy if you like but there really is a good Reason.
at that time of the morning its not so busy which is a plus in many ways.
Going to the gym in the evening is definitely a no no for me, you see when I am done with my work out I am so pumped up for the next few hours I feel like I could take on the world and run a marathon (bare in mind I am far far from it) so going to bed and going to sleep would really suck. not to mention by the time my hubby comes home from work I wouldn't be getting to the gym until around 9pm
and not to mention with 4 kiddos its a lot easier to sneek out in the morning whilst they are still sleeping with out 101 questions... yep a lot easier when they are asleep and their dad is here to watch them "Whilst they are asleep" note i state whilst they are asleep, that way the house i left is the house i am coming home to, lol no bombs hit it and total mass destruction happening whilst your gone that you have to clean up when you come back.
Yeppers 4am works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment