A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A little about me

Well I guess I should tell you a little about me.
I was born and raised in England, (Which I am very proud of by the way) I came over here to visit my sister and fell in love with America and after living between my homeland and America (when I was here I missed home, when I was home I  missed the USA) I Met my husband, we were married and settled here in good ole Idaho.
I am A take me as I am Person, I try not to judge (try is the operative word because lets face it we all do it sometimes) and like to think that I am good Friend.
I'm the kinda person that you can talk to me about anything. I am not perfect by all means and am the first to admit it. (heck I was a teenager once)
I do believe in God and I may as well put it out there Yes I am a Mormon. I am not in any way ashamed of that. People may judge me for that and that's your right but quite frankly I don't want to hear it. you have your beliefs I have mine I'm not going to judge you so don't judge me.
I have friends from all different ways of life and love them for who they are, I like to think they feel the same way about me... Yep I'm the Crazy British friend.
I Have four very beautiful Children that I love immensely and would do anything for them.. (what parent wouldn't, ok better not answer that one). I had C sections with all of them and have those proud scars to prove it. they are between the ages of 3 and 12. Yep those dreaded teenage years are about to hit me...
I almost lost my youngest child when she was just two years old (I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy) but thankfully we got it sorted and with the exception of a learning Delay she is a healthy beautiful Girl
I have been married to my husband for what will be 14 years in December.
My Life has been full of ups and downs (who's isn't) but I call them life experiences, unfortunately over the last few years i have had to encounter more mountains to climb that I care to think of. but again those mountains make me the person that I am here today unfortunately I have gained a lot of weight through those struggles and that's why I am here today, creating this blog to not only help myself but to help any one else who may find themselves in similar circumstances or what ever that know its not all peaches and cream.
I love Tigger, I probably have over 300 Tigger things between here and whats left back home at my Mum's house.
I Run a home based business with Youngevity, I love it and Love the many friends and family I have made within the company
So there you go that's me in a nut shell.




No comments:

Post a Comment