A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween Everyone

So Because I watch kiddos from home I always try to partake in the fun by Dressing up. Sad thing is I am always finding I am paying a large chunk of change for a costume because I am looking for the plus size,
But this year I found a good deal at a local store where they had Halloween items at 70% off so got this 3x dress for $20 but let me tell you I am not a size 3x and this dress was still pretty snug on me...Which would be very Frustrating for those that are a 3x.  The other items I got at a seasonal Halloween store. But all in all I was pretty impressed with the out look and the kiddos I watched thought it was pretty cool as well. so all in all well worth it.
Any way I hope you all have a wonderful and Safe Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment