A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Embarrasing moment

Ok so here is what happened to me this morning....
 I'm working out going full force on the Elliptical this morning and boom I feel the need to pass gas.... Whats a girl suppose to do?
 I'm plugged in listening to music, I'm not going to hear it... but there is a lady on the machine next to me who may... and is it going to smell??? I have no idea.
but guess what I can't hold it in.
Thank goodness no Smell (well I couldn't smell anything) as for noise well no one turned in my direction, so I think I was safe there as well
Does it happen again YES!!! what the heck!!!
Is my body decided that not only do i need to heavy breath but I also need the air to escape in my bottom to!!! or was it those Baked Beans I had last night?? Probably the 2nd but hay as long as it doesn't smell and not making any noise then what the hay..




No comments:

Post a Comment