A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Perfect Work out Gear??

Why is it so hard to find and what is the Perfect out fit to wear to the Gym?
Well if you are already fit and have the right clothes or of course you are watching tv then you probably see something like this.



No offence But I wish I could wear something like this, But at the Beginning of this journey I am no way in any shape to wear any thing like this...

What I have been wearing is Men's Sweats, Why men's you may ask well because I am tall and for some reason if you want to by tall sweats for ladies you are going to pay double, even triple the cost in price, Crazy but true and try finding ladies gear when you are tall and over weight.... Yep then you are looking at specialty stores (another reason why I want to lose weight) ANY WAY.....
So I wear men's sweats to the gym and a baggy shirt (I am contentious about my rolls) but i wear a good sports bra and no show socks underwear of course and good tennis shoes... I am a Sketchers fan myself
Problem is Sweats get really hot (that's why they are called Sweats right) but really if you don't have a ton of money and lets face it why would you spend tons of money on something you only plan to wear a few times (until the weight drops off) and hopefully never wear again (because you don't plan to gain that weight back)

I probably could find some Capri type pants like in the picture above but again I am not that confident enough to show my curves and I must be the only one because if you google "Plus size active wear" in pictures you will see some not so pleasant pictures along with some pictures of plus size ladies wearing tight fitting clothes. 

Well I know I am not the only one that feels like that because I have asked around. 
So  you would think it would be easy to find clothes that are not tight fitting for large people to wear to the gym that is not overly priced because well most people go to they gym to stay fit and/or lose weight.... RIGHT other wise what is the point of having them.   

Oh and by the way you go to some stores and look at there extra large size ladies work out gear... I strongly suggest you try them on first because even though the label may say the right size the pants till may not fit... 

SO after my rambling on right now I have not found the perfect work out gear for the plus size lady who does not feel confident to show all her folds.... those who don't have that problem I totally salute you



No comments:

Post a Comment