A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A new Journey

Well here I am on yet another journey to get healthy, not just for me but my family to.
I have found myself going back and forth between losing weight and gaining weight.
I go to the gym I eat healthy and feel great then for some reason I stop and boom the weight just magically appears back in what seems like a day or two, Which is SOO frustrating when it takes so long to get it of, Why is that???
Why cant it take just as long to put on as it did to get of?
my main reason was stress which resulted in comfort eating not only that but eating at the wrong times... they say Stress makes you lose weight... NOT ME I Guess..
Any way here's to another journey to getting healthy and losing weight


No comments:

Post a Comment