A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

something Different

So i've relied on people before to go to the gym with me and Whilst I really love having someone to go with because (lets face it) that's what really got me out of bed before.
It was also one of my biggest set backs because when my gym partner could not go any more I felt I didn't have to go to the gym any more and so I didn't and all that hard work I spent losing weight just found it self back to my hips and every where else quicker than you can say Jack

This time as much as I would love a gym partner I am driving myself to the gym that way I can get in the habit of going myself

If by chance someone did want to go to the gym with me I would probably agree to meet them there or pick them up that way I don't get out of the habit of driving myself to the gym each morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment