A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

my 90forlife

So as mentioned before I love to take my 90forlife, I take the powder form mixed in a smoothie each morning and then i take the Gel capsules 3x a day


I can Definitely tell a difference to when I take it to when I don't. after just 2 weeks I feel a difference but each person is different. 
For me My skin feels better, my energy levels are higher (even if i do get up at 4am), I dont Crave food all the time, Which is a huge plus when trying to lose weight. and my hair seems stronger (not falling out so much when I wash my hair)


Ok so the taste is not that Great (personal opinion) Some people really like it with just water. me I add it to my smoothie and boom I would recommend fruits like  Raspberries, Strawberries, Mango those sort of fruits.

I am telling you, this stuff really helps me in the morning after I have come back from a good work out a the gym.

Youngevity have  tons more products to help you feel great as well as lose weight and more I have not tried them all yet but plan to pretty soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment