A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Goal

So my Goal is to get Healthy by losing weight and being more active.
My 1st goal is to get my weight to 199lbs (under 200lbs)
My main goal is to get to 175lbs  I know I can get to that weight because (i'm ashamed to say) I've got there before.
That may still be big to some but in all fairness i'm not looking to be a super model or anything I just want to feel good and keep it real.
If I get lower than that of course I will be happy with it but I definitely don't want to be under weight..
And in all honesty I REALLY want to enjoy  clothes Shopping again for me.




1 comment:

  1. That's such an awesome goal to have. :) I really need to start getting into the swing of working out again!

    ReplyDelete