A little about this Page

So this blog is all about my my Journey to a healthier me.
Its the real journey, Some funny moments, some down moments, and well some in between.
I will share what works for me and what does not.
I would love for you to follow me on this journey and feel free to comment but please no mean or nasty ones if you are going to do that then you may as well keep moving on.
I hope you enjoy this page.
The truth is losing weight is not as easy as you see it on TV.
The Struggle is Real.

Friday, October 21, 2016

When you cant sleep

Whats a Girl to do when its 2am and you have been awake for the past half our staring at the walls??
Why go to the gym of course..



Yeah Crazy as I am I Figured I may as well go know and then when i am done come home and climb back into bed...



So here's the thing there was quite a lot of traffic on the main roads, (more than I thought any way,) not sure if they were people finishing work and heading home, Night partners or Early Risers like me. Walgreens had a lot of shoppers and Winco had a few to I guess I had other things I can do when I cant sleep :)
On the plus Side when I got to the Gym I could pick any space I wanted to. IT was Empty

When I got inside I was greeted by the only other person in the Gym which was the guy who worked there, 
Yep The whole Gym to myself, I could take a pick of piece of equipment I wanted to.
now here was the suckie part I went to plug my earplugs in to listen to some Tunes.... They didn't work... But this morning NO PROBLEM, No one was there so I just turned my tunes on with out the earplugs and worked out to the tunes.  not bothering anyone
I had a good hour and half working out not bothering any one or even worrying about what I looked like.
As I was walking out another person or two were coming in,  But I was feeling Great my work out was done.
going home there was not as much traffic which is what I was use to.
I got home and everyone was still sound asleep which made sense so I climbed back into bed thinking I could get 2 extra hours in....
Yep well this proves my point.. I can NOT go to the Gym in the evening especially before bed time I was wide Awake even more so than I was when I woke up at 2am. 
but hay its all good it was something I had never Experienced before (getting the gym to myself that is) 
Would I do it again... Yes if I cant sleep.
Am I feeling Tierd right now..... Of Course I've been awake since 130am.
Am I crazy.... Well thats nothing out of the ordinary but yes...
Am I glad that at least I did another workout..... Why yes, Yes I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment